If you’re subscribed to the Moderate or People’s Choice plan, we’ll calculate the total amount of data you used and adjust your bill to the least expensive plan.
Does Best Fit™ apply to all plans?
The Best Fit™ feature applies to those signed up for The Moderate and The People's Choice plans.
When will Best Fit™ not apply?
- Best Fit™ will not apply to the last month's bill if you choose to leave Reach Mobile, as we'll be prorating your last month's bill to the date of disconnection. (If you have used the total plan data allotment, proration may not apply and you will be charged accordingly).
- Best Fit™ will not apply during billing cycles in which International Roaming is active (ie, you were traveling outside the U.S.)
- Best Fit™ is not applicable for the Basic Plan (as this is already our lowest data plan) nor the All-In (20GB plan).
Best Fit™ Example
If you're subscribed to The People’s Choice (12GB for $55) but only used 7.9GB, we’ll only charge you for The Moderate (8GB at $45). If you use 2.9GB, we’ll only charge you for The Basic (3GB for $30) plan.
- You don’t even have to think about it, we just do it automatically.
- The following month, you’ll still be enrolled in your original plan (but you are eligible for Best Fit™ plan adjustment every billing cycle).
For those who need freedom from worry, our unlimited plan offers up to 20GB of high-speed data. We’ll never shut you off or force you to buy more data (you can if you want to), but speeds will slow down to 2G after the 20GB mark.
We’re transparent about this because we want you to make an informed decision.