To begin with, check if your device is eSIM-enabled. Not all Android phones support eSIM!
You can check if your device is eSIM compatible through our website here!
When signing up for service, you can select your SIM preference as ‘eSIM’. This requires you to have your compatible device in hand to validate your phone can accept the eSIM profile. Once you’re signed up and your device is cleared for eSIM, you will be directed to activate your profile.
Activation will perform the following:
- Confirm the device being used
- Select your number preference (whether you are bringing your phone number or getting a new one)
- Collect your first month’s payment to start activation and billing cycle.
After your payment is successful, your activation will begin! You will receive a QR code to your registered email address after activation is complete. At this time, you can use the QR code to install the eSIM profile onto your device.
Here’s how quick and easy it is:
- On your Android device, Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Carrier > Add carrier.
- Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code provided.
- Please note! You must use another device (such as a laptop or tablet) to open your email and scan the QR code using the camera from the phone settings that you intend on activating.
- Follow the prompts to download and activate the eSIM profile.
- Be sure to check the ‘I have completed the eSIM setup’ box on your Reach Mobile app or website once added!
Reach out to us at (844) 445-3665 from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST (Monday to Friday) or chat 24/7 for assistance.