- Help Center
- International Calling and International Roaming
- International Calling
Reach 4G LTE Questions
Before You Switch
Activating Your Service
Billing and Account Information
Get a plan, Give a plan
International Calling and International Roaming
Reach 5G on Apple devices
How do I disable International Calling?
Here's how you can disable International Calling right within the app:
- Click on Services and select International Calling.
- Determine which user(s) should have International Calling disabled and toggle the Status.
- Confirm that International Calling service should be disabled for this user
- Any remaining credit* will be adjusted over the next billing cycle(s).
*Please note the initial $5 service fee will not be adjusted or credited back to your account. Any additional purchased unused credit will be adjusted.